CocoonJS plugin updates

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Can't for the life of me work out how to get Game Center to login using this plugin.

Anyone have any sure fire steps?

I'm also having a bunch of issues using the 9 patch with this plugin.

• Never used 9patch, sorry. You might send and email to about the 9patch issue with an example capx.

As for game center, it's nothing more than setting the social service to GameCenter in the CJS object properties. Then using the request login event.

How are you trying to test it? You need to be testing on a device in Xcode and that device needs to be set to use sandbox gamecenter account in the gamecenter settings.

• Never used 9patch, sorry. You might send and email to about the 9patch issue with an example capx.

As for game center, it's nothing more than setting the social service to GameCenter in the CJS object properties. Then using the request login event.

How are you trying to test it? You need to be testing on a device in Xcode and that device needs to be set to use sandbox gamecenter account in the gamecenter settings.

Oh wow, I feel like a real dumbass now

I didn't know that plugins ad options...

You know if you need to put in the leaderboard name or the id?

Yeah regarding 9 patch it's a combination issue - I am using a 9 patch and applying a webgl effect...

• You put in the leaderboard name when you access it in events.

• Ah, this thread is the actual problem:

• How are you trying to test it? You need to be testing on a device in Xcode and that device needs to be set to use sandbox gamecenter account in the gamecenter settings.

It's weird, I can get it to login when I test via the Ludei app, but after a compile and running in Xcode it just won't login. Any settings in Xcode that I need to update?

• Not sure. Maybe check.

1. Has your device been registered on your apple dev account?

2. Are you logged out of your normal game center account on the device

3. Do you have Sandbox mode enabled on the device under Settings-Game Center

• Not sure. Maybe check.

1. Has your device been registered on your apple dev account?

2. Are you logged out of your normal game center account on the device

3. Do you have Sandbox mode enabled on the device under Settings-Game Center

Yeah, that's the weird thing, I've done all that and it works if I dump the zip in the iOS CocoonJS app, but if I try to run through Xcode - no dice :

Guess I'll have to submit without Game Center again

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's weird man, I don't know. I never had the issue before.

Have you tried making an IPA and installing it on your device and seeing if it works?

• ludei, any news?

• I've tweeted them and just posted on their facebook too. I know they are about to launch 3.0. Hopefully some good news coming this week .

• ArcadEd Yeah, I've been eagerly checking too. Another 4.5 hours until the end of their day...

• ArcadEd TheWyrm

I imagine that just like you, I am anxiously waiting for any news

• Aren't they in San Francisco?

• ArcadEd Yeah, it's about 12:40pm there now. So I meant 4.5 hours until the end of their work day assuming they end at 17:00pm.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)