CocoonJS plugin updates

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • ludei

I did not sign my apk. I tried to install a debugged one and it would not install.

Is there some editing I need to do in the XML file (the one that cocoon makes in cloud) in order for it to work?

Then I wonder how you managed to install it on a device if you didn't signed it and you are not using the debug_signed... :/.

• what's the difference between canvas and canvas + ?

what about the splash screen ?

Canvas is a HTML5 element...

Canvas+ is a Webview engine for canvas (the element) based games to improve their performance. As you are asking for the Splash, if you see the splash it means you are using Canvas+ (previously known as CocoonJS, but know you can pick among more webview engines).

The splash will be there, as always. It is a beta, so there is no way of removing it until the beta period ends.

is cocoon suporting the multiplayer photon plugin since it work on safari browser (ipad and iphone)?

thanks for reply

I don't think that is a Cordova plugin. One thing a C2 plugin and something different a Cordova plugin.

We support Cordova plugins. If they are adapted for C2, you can use it in your project and, after you export it, add it to your project at the cloud.

Both (the C2 plugin + the cordova plugin) are required.

Regards

• ArcadEd

ludei

I get this error from the launcher.

window.cordova not found

and this warning

Not found getElementById: c2canvasdiv

• I get this error from the launcher.

window.cordova not found

and this warning

Not found getElementById: c2canvasdiv

Where are you testing your game? Did you compile a developer app?

The old launcher is not working in the new cloud.

• ArcadEd

ludei

I have black screen too, don't know what to do.

> The error I'm getting is for the 'Phonegap Game' plugin, by cranberry games. Specifically:

> "Error installing plugin: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game@"

>

>

I'm having the same error, had to remove all cranberry plugins. Now it compiles, but there's the problem with the black screen.

Try compiling without ATP ads object on your c2 file and choose cordova when exporting, seems to have worked for me not sure why though, I received no errors either when i went through debugger

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try compiling without ATP ads object

Thanks, it works now, had to remove all plugins, though

Where are you testing your game? Did you compile a developer app?

I recieved an email with errors when compiling first time, it's like 5 pages long!!!

All pointed to the cranberry plugins, so I removed them. Than it successfully compiled, but I couldn't run it = after cocoon logo black screen appeared and stayed, music was playing, just no graphics.

I run Eclipse to see errors, but catlog was again 5+ full pages.

Compiled dev app and run it = finally it showed something readable - "window.cordova not found" error.

Removed all ATP plugins, IAP & ads, from C2 file and from cloud as suggested

=> It works, yay. There is still that "Not found getElementById: c2canvasdiv" warning, but I remember it was also in the old compiler.

Works, but can't use any plugin.

Please, make work IAP, Ads, Achievements&Leaderboards and I'm happy man

• I was able to get Admob ads working fine, but I only tried on Android, not iOS. The only plugins I have installed in Cocoon.Io are Admob for Android and Android Canvas+

• I was able to get Admob ads working fine, but I only tried on Android, not iOS. The only plugins I have installed in Cocoon.Io are Admob for Android and Android Canvas+

I've done the same too only those plugins.

Here is my configuration when I export the game as cordova on C2

what are your configuration settings in C2?

• I don't minify script, not sure if that helps or not.

The only configuration setting I changed from default is WebGL to off/no

Giving it a try without minifying script now and ill see how it goes

IT worked! seems minify was the problem thanks alot Ed been at it for a day or so now lol

Noga try removing minify when exporting it works for me now

• Cocoon.io seems to work with cordova!

ArcadEd

Hi,

Can we just communicate?

My skype is cranberrygame

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• cranberrygame

PM'd you.

I don't minify script, not sure if that helps or not.

Wonder if this would get the phonegap.game plug working? Gonna give it a go.

• I doesn't for me. The error has to do with the build version of Cordova it seems. I sent Cranberry my error logs and he is in contact with Ludei, so hopefully soon .

• Hi,

i managed to compile a game in canvas+ and it runs on my Android device, but it isnt Fullscreen, it takes like 1/3 of the screen, the rest is black. I checked Fullscreen in the cocoon settings and in construct its set to Letterbox scale.

Can anybody tell me how its done wright? I remember having similar problems with the old compiler, while Intel XDK makes the same game (with same settings, now even with same exported project) run in fullscreen.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)