Chat channel

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Chat with smart animals using the OpenAi Chat GPT 3 API
  • Hi all,

I do not know if this has been mentioned before but I was wondering is it possible to make a chat server where we all can chat / talk & help each other about 2d/3d game development on behalf of Construct 2 if they or you do not mind?

If anyone is or would be interested?

Much appreciated on your thoughts.

Sincerely Rich87.

• well it sounds like a great idea.

If there are enough that really want it,

i would love to try to make it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds like fun. However, It would probably have to be integrated with the Scirra website to get enough people to continually use it.

But I believe the Scirra website is already about maxed out.

• so you dont think many would use it if i created it on quakenet or freenode a channel called #gamedev(2d-3d)

• irc.esper.net, #construct

Celebrating 5 years of idling.

• LOL

• I think one problem with the chat channel is it might detract away from the main forum, especially the 'How Do I' section. I tend to do forum searches quite often to find solutions to problems I have, and if I can't find them then I post here and hope someone can help me out.

Given the fact that the easier something is to use, the more 'kids' you're going to have (and I'm barely not a kid anymore) that will fill the chat room with noobie questions and expect answers on how to do X then Y then Z and eventually "How do I make this whole game?"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)