Can´t start C2, missing DLL-file

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • mindragon73 Glad to hear Beta 226 is working for you! Also kinda happy to hear you're not using the same addon as I am, so it's less likely a fault of this behavior / malware within that file.

Anyhow, REALLY hoping this gets sorted soon, with the next C2 update or otherwise.

• I have same problem. I have 64bit Windows 10. First run Construct 2 is working great. After I close it and trying to run again, it will give me error about .dll file is missing.

My error message is also looking strange name for .dll file

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have same problem. I have 64bit Windows 10. First run Construct 2 is working great. After I close it and trying to run again, it will give me error about .dll file is missing.

My error message is also looking strange name for .dll file

Is this with the latest C2 beta r232?

• > I have same problem. I have 64bit Windows 10. First run Construct 2 is working great. After I close it and trying to run again, it will give me error about .dll file is missing.

> My error message is also looking strange name for .dll file

>

Is this with the latest C2 beta r232?

No this is with r227.

I tryed to install r232 but my Antivirus Software (F-Secure) detected it as virus or untrusted source?

Okay I just told to Anitivirus detector that I trust on this software and I wanna procceed.

Now everything seems to work just fine even I close the software and run it again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)