Can i exclude a layout from being saved in savegame feature?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hi everyone,

Please let me know if there is a way to save just like 2/5 layouts in their current states with savegame feature--

in other words is there a nosave feature for layouts too?

please reply ...

thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone,

Please let me know if there is a way to save just like 2/5 layouts in their current states with savegame feature--

in other words is there a nosave feature for layouts too?

please reply ...

thank you

I fear it is impossible but if you try to explain why you would like to do it maybe we find another system that is not "destroying layouts"

• I fear it is impossible but if you try to explain why you would like to do it maybe we find another system that is not "destroying layouts"

Hi NN81

i am saving the game with save-game feature and then i am sending .json file to a server to save that progress,

since the .json code is pretty large (even when i use no save feature with many objects),it takes a lot of time to send that data,

thus i want to prevent unnecessary layouts from saving and contributing to the code.

• >

> I fear it is impossible but if you try to explain why you would like to do it maybe we find another system that is not "destroying layouts"

>

Hi NN81

i am saving the game with save-game feature and then i am sending .json file to a server to save that progress,

since the .json code is pretty large (even when i use no save feature with many objects),it takes a lot of time to send that data,

thus i want to prevent unnecessary layouts from saving and contributing to the code.

uhm, ok, I suppose you have already used no-save behavior on ALL possible objects .. I really do not know what else to do sorry

• uhm, ok, I suppose you have already used no-save behavior on ALL possible objects .. I really do not know what else to do sorry

Ok,

anyone else have any idea about this....?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)