Can I advertise C2 on my site?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of vector game assets contains ground tiles and several objects, used for creating platformer games
  • as the title say's, I love C2 that much that I'd like to give it a shout out.

I'm doing a page on misc software that I really like and I think C2 should be top n center.

It would be great if I could just copy paste some of the text from the C2 home page to give a 'about' description and add my own promotion blurb underneath.

to be clear, im not trying to sell C2, just mention that I think it's awesome. I would have loved to do the affiliates program had that started, but I'm sure C2 is doing great on it's own. any advertising is good advertising?

• as the title say's, I love C2 that much that I'd like to give it a shout out.

I'm doing a page on misc software that I really like and I think C2 should be top n center.

It would be great if I could just copy paste some of the text from the C2 home page to give a 'about' description and add my own promotion blurb underneath.

to be clear, im not trying to sell C2, just mention that I think it's awesome. I would have loved to do the affiliates program had that started, but I'm sure C2 is doing great on it's own. any advertising is good advertising?

You should probably direct such questions directly to Scirra via , but I don't see why you would be prevented from such an action.

• I also think that you can do this. But just to know the official answer, can you tell us here what did Scirra told you?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's why I posted here, so everyone could see what they have to say.

I'm guessing they'd want to have a look at the site first. We'll see.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)