Can C2 export to a Tiny Arcade?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • So, I'm nerding over this tiny arcade (Link: https://tinycircuits.com/collections/ki ... 7794324295)

I think it would be very cool to make some interesting games on it and see how the devs of AAA games on systems orders of magnitude slower than what we have today were thinking when developing them.

On their site, they provide a .zip file with some games. Each game has one .bin file and one .tsv file.

So, my question is, can I export with C2 a game for this system?

• Doubt it. Tiny arcade is arduino operated, so a c/c++ language.

construct is html5 based.

The most I think you could do is remote control a html5 game where the arduino connects to a server to send controller commands and stuff.

I dont follow arduino much though. Try searching around if you can run html5 on an arduino or play html5 games or something.

long story short, you probably have to do a lot of code yourself for the arduino to make it happen.

• Doubt it. Tiny arcade is arduino operated, so a c/c++ language.

construct is html5 based.

The most I think you could do is remote control a html5 game where the arduino connects to a server to send controller commands and stuff.

I dont follow arduino much though. Try searching around if you can run html5 on an arduino or play html5 games or something.

long story short, you probably have to do a lot of code yourself for the arduino to make it happen.

Bummer...

It also does not come with a wifi module and it's another 60$ on top...

Ashley , is there a way I could do this?

• Probably not, unless it can run a browser engine (which looks pretty unlikely).

• Just buy one with a raspberry pi then you should be able to

• Probably not, unless it can run a browser engine (which looks pretty unlikely).

Ok then, thanks.

Just buy one with a raspberry pi then you should be able to

Can you export to a raspberry pi? (I never used it before)

• Ashley has written several blogs on exporting to Raspberry Pi.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • IceBlade

Be careful when posting. You used the 'Report' button wrongly. It is meant to report an infraction - there wasn't one.

• Ashley has written several blogs on exporting to Raspberry Pi.

Great, thanks.

• IceBlade

Be careful when posting. You used the 'Report' button wrongly. It is meant to report an infraction - there wasn't one.

Sorry I ment to press quote DDD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)