C2 project in Ebay description?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Its possible to add something created with Construct 2 and add that project ito Ebay auction?

• I don't see why not, as long as you have the proper license.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You should be able to but Ebay has some peculiar rules for any electronic media. They pretty much require it to be in hard form so on a disc and not a download.

I used to sell ebooks on Ebay as a download to keep overhead low until they changed their rules.

You also want to make sure it is encrypted and probably would want a key only that buyer can use otherwise you will see your game being copied and resold all over Ebay under someone elses name.

That is why I stopped selling any electronic media on Ebay.

• Ebay can be a scum pit sometimes. You can sell anything.

There was this guy selling roms he found online even providing "special request" if your rom was hard to find. Of course he got closed down but not before he managed to make a quick buck.

• But to be honest I don't see why you'd WANT to sell on ebay when you have Gamejolt, Itch, Kongregate, NG..

• But to be honest I don't see why you'd WANT to sell on ebay when you have Gamejolt, Itch, Kongregate, NG..

I dont want sell on Ebay Construct 2 projects, just want to add animation created in c2 to Item description

Very similiar to adding iframe code to site (iframe dont work for me on ebay )

• > But to be honest I don't see why you'd WANT to sell on ebay when you have Gamejolt, Itch, Kongregate, NG..

>

I dont want sell on Ebay Construct 2 projects, just want to add animation created in c2 to Item description

Very similiar to adding iframe code to site (iframe dont work for me on ebay )

Oh well that is totally different than what we thought you were asking.

So you created an animation on C2 and you want to use it as an image on Ebay.

How are you going to capture it- as a still picture, animated gif or video?

You have a license so as far as I am aware whatever you produce using C2 is your property and you can use it any way you want.

• [quote:14l0a4w4]Oh well that is totally different than what we thought you were asking.

You have a license so as far as I am aware whatever you produce using C2 is your property and you can use it any way you want.

No need to capture or making gif.

Just export as html5 project upload on server copy url of project and paste modified code to item description in html section in ebay

Similiar to iframe

i think its possible

im not programmer but im trying do something like that:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

<!--

document.write('<' + 'I' + 'FR' + 'AM' + 'E ' + 'SRC' + '="' + 'https://igamedeveloper.github.io/allegro/" style="border:0px #FFFFFF none;" name="a" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="60px" width="468px"' +'<' + '/' + 'i' +'fr'+ 'am'+ 'e'>')

//-->

</SCRIPT>

i think code have errors

SO if that code will work

you will be able to play in game on ebay items

• [quote:1dmljdh9]Oh well that is totally different than what we thought you were asking.

No need to capture or making gif.

Just export as html5 project upload on server copy url of project and paste modified code to item description in html section in ebay

Similiar to iframe

i think its possible

im not programmer but im trying do something like that:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

<!--

document.write('<' + 'I' + 'FR' + 'AM' + 'E ' + 'SRC' + '="' + 'https://igamedeveloper.github.io/allegro/" style="border:0px #FFFFFF none;" name="a" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="60px" width="468px"' +'<' + '/' + 'i' +'fr'+ 'am'+ 'e'>')

//-->

</SCRIPT>

i think code have errors

SO if that code will work

you will be able to play in game on ebay items

OK I understand now what you are planning.

As far as I know as long as you are a C2 license holder you can use your game/product any way you want but I would check with Tom at support scirra.com just to be sure.

Sounds like a great way to advertise using your games!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)