C2 problems with Java help

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • When I tried to export a project with NWjs I keep getting a message saying I need a 64 bit Java version 8+, so I went to install it.

However I keep getting the message that it can't minify scripts. I have verified that Java is installed (version 1.8.0_111) but still it keep giving me the error.

Anyone know why or how to get it working?

Read an old post regarding the same problem that said you should delete a "JRE" folder from C:\Windows which would solve the problem. However I have no folder with that name.

I use r240 with NWjs 0.19.2, if that matters.

I haven't had any problems with minify scripts before so guess it might be something that have occurred with updating to r240, but not sure.

• Hi nimos100

I am having the same issue. I will be following this thread.

Edited: Because this I cannot access my games through the safari browser, I presume.

• Maybe is related to your environment variable for JAVA HOME in your system. Take a look a it and change it to your x64 environment path if is not.

Sorry for my english D:

• Maybe is related to your environment variable for JAVA HOME in your system. Take a look a it and change it to your x64 environment path if is not.

Sorry for my english D:

Thanks for the advice and I tried it, however made no difference. Still give the same error as before

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It appears that there's a bug in the Browser object and a temporary solution can be found in this bug report.

• It appears that there's a bug in the Browser object and a temporary solution can be found in this bug report.

Thanks for that, I haven't tried it as its not crucial at the moment if the scripts are minified, but its always nice to have things working if you expect them to and hopefully a more permanent solution will be found soon.

But thought it could have been something I had screwed up, but seeing that others are reporting the same problem im pretty sure its a more general issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)