c2 crash when using the zoom in/out

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Hi recently just got c2 for a course im doing and ive gotten to the first few stages of my module.

im requested to create a simple 2D game.

Ive opened my project and ive added layers and things though once im on the main page and i try to zoom out both using the view tab zoom in/out and holding down Ctrl + Scroll Wheel construct 2 crashes. Im not sure whats causing this but its really difficult to bear with this everytime im trying to zoom out or in.

I've attached a screenshot of the issue and the following is the rest of the error message is :

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Construct2.exe

Application Version: 2.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 53f393f9

Fault Module Name: Construct2.exe

Fault Module Version: 2.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 53f393f9

Exception Code: c000001d

Exception Offset: 00000000006d0d45

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 73c9

Additional Information 2: 73c98ce06187ae79ec5e524ef23c23de

Additional Information 3: 3110

Additional Information 4: 3110a05fcc17b57583027ad495ba0cac

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

any help would be great thanks in advance.

• My guess is it's a graphics card thing. Are your drivers updated? This should be posted in the bugs section, although I doubt there's much that can be done about it since no one else seems to be having this problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • drivers are upto date through the construct 2 driver updates as well as my nvidia control panel both say my graphics card is upto date.

I was going to submit this to the bugs page but i didnt know how to create a cpx file or what not.

• i experienced this too.

but not just when zooming, but also when open a layout with rotated sprites..

then i use two C2s in my computer, the first one is the latest version. and the second one is 139..

• I posted it in bugs section, but nobody answered.

• i feel your pain its getting quite frustrating when you do a bunch of stuff forget that it crashes and you go hmm try to zoom out and lose it all =[

• i experienced this too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)