Bug of CocoonJS V2? very IMPORTANT

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Hi everybody, I update the app of CocconJS for iphone to test my app again...

After this update, when I open my app is working well, but if I decide to minimize the app with the home button (like for read some message etc...) and when I reopen the app, the performance of the app it's absurd and the performance decrease everytime, when I minimize, open, minimize open, at the final the fps will be 1

someone know if this problem disappear if I compile the app and publish on itunes?

it's like cocoonJS reload all of the resource when the app is already loaded...for this maybe the performance decrease everytime when someone minimize,open minimize and open everytime...

this bug is unacceptable, because everybody when use some application minimize the app to read message or do somethings else...

this is no correct method to say "export on iphone with cooconJS" because this not work... I spent 2 months to study and project the application to run on 45/60 fps and now, with the new update this bug disrepair everythings.

Someone have the same problem?

Thank you

• Tell Lidei. It's obviously some sort of but with beta version 2.0 if everything was OK in version 1.4.7 - they can't fix it if they don't know about it....

• i've reported the problem to ludei, in their cjs v2.0 document comment area, i cant find their email address, so cant contact them directly. lets hope they see it.

• i've reported the problem to ludei, in their cjs v2.0 document comment area, i cant find their email address, so cant contact them directly. lets hope they see it.

Last time I emailed them they told me to report bugs in their community question thingy.

Here's their How to report a bug post.

• Interesting... The couple of bugs I reported to them were via email using . Both times I got a response from them within a week (and for the second report I received another response 3 months later - make of that what you will....).

• Here's the reply from ludei!

[quote:1q5682sz]Thank you for the testcase. I've fixed the issue. The problem was related to RAF accumulation. CocoonJS has the "cancelRequestAnimationFrame" method but it seems that the browser also has the equivalent "cancelAnimationFrame" method, which is used by Construct2 (typical W3C/HTML5 naming issues...). For that reason Construct2 was not canceling RAFs, which were accumulated after each suspension.

The problem is already fixed on the cloud 2.0.0. For the launcher, it will be fixed in the next upload.

• finally someone have noticed that bug! i have the same problem

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ludei make me facepalm. cancelAnimationFrame is the standards-compliant name and always has been, it's Ludei who invented a different name ("cancelRequestAnimationFrame") and broke it, yet they still thought it was the W3C's fault...

• Ludei make me facepalm. cancelAnimationFrame is the standards-compliant name and always has been, it's Ludei who invented a different name ("cancelRequestAnimationFrame") and broke it, yet they still thought it was the W3C's fault...

Also (don't know if this is C2 or CocoonJS) r167 seems to have broken the CocoonJS export. I get this every time, with every project when I try to export to CocoonJS:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/459 ... JS_Bug.png

What do you think?

Man, I think we should everyone just switch to Ejecta...

• - that's nothing to do with CocoonJS, it's just it can't run the minifier. Check you have the right version of Java installed and that you don't have any broken third party addons. (A plugin with a syntax error for example might cause the minifier to fail)

• - that's nothing to do with CocoonJS, it's just it can't run the minifier. Check you have the right version of Java installed and that you don't have any broken third party addons. (A plugin with a syntax error for example might cause the minifier to fail)

Yes, I think I got it - it was indeed a plugin... thanks!

• thank you all for the reply, this is a good news!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)