Better Tiled Background support?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hello Scirra,

I've been wondering about tiled background, actually it has some issues like graphical glitch on safari iOS it looks like grid, also there no tiled background on appMobi, just shows black screen, I would appreciate it gets fixed soon because i have some time left to submit my game to contest.

Optionally, i would love to see animated tiled background more like animated ocean and animated lava.

Thanks!

• I think the tiling glitch in Safari is a bug in the Safari browser (it looks fine in Chrome). I've been working with appMobi to improve integration and Tiled Background support should be coming in the next update. So hopefully things will improve soon...

• I think the tiling glitch in Safari is a bug in the Safari browser (it looks fine in Chrome). I've been working with appMobi to improve integration and Tiled Background support should be coming in the next update. So hopefully things will improve soon...

Thanks for your answer!

Well, are you sure your answer is related to Safari and Chrome for iOS? don't try to confuse between safari and chrome for desktop and Safari and Chrome for iOS (iPhone, iPod and iPad). This iOS version that Chrome for iOS is using Safari Core, Apple isn't doing very well for some reasons to third party browsers.

I can wait for next update :)

I would like to know another thing, isn't possible to create animation for tiled backgrounds?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was wondering the same thing: are you planning to add animated tiled backgrounds support?

I've made a couple of animated background, but I have to duplicate them and place them by hand.

A tile support would be awesome.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)