b190 Windows Store Certification Fails

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I can't get past this and any help is appreciated.

When I run the Windows Store Validation it always fails with this:

Performance test

FAILED

Bytecode generation

•Error Found: The bytecode generation test detected the following errors:?File \\?\C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\35997SteveBucci.SantasRooftopRun_1.1.4.0_neutral__s4pn5d3b6neq2\data.js has JavaScript syntax or other problems.

•Impact if not fixed: As a performance optimization to accelerate JavaScript execution time, JavaScript files ending in the ".js" extension generate bytecode when the app is deployed. This optimization significantly improves start-up and ongoing execution times for JavaScript.

•How to fix: You may need consider one or more of these steps to fix the issue:

• Ensure that event logging is enabled
    • All JavaScript files are syntactically valid; otherwise exclude the respective files from the package
    • Please note that you should uninstall all previous versions of the app before deploying

Otherwise exclude the respective files from the package.

---

The data.js file is one long line of stuff. So, not sure if that is the syntax. I found you definitely can't exclude it from the project.

When running a debug in Visual Studio I get this

SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2efd, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002efd.

File: index-win.html

But overall that doesn't seem to actually effect anything in my game.

• Im having this same issue. you should probably make a thread in the bug report section of the forums though it is better fitting for this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, Volkiller. There was already a thread and I added to it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)