Audio white noise maybe caused by C2?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Winter island themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • After I upgraded to r240 or at least I think it might be due to that, im experience some weird sound problems, where my headset starts to make white noise. The reason I suspect its might be something with C2, is because It only happens if I have a C2 program running (like a preview project for instant) and I switch to it in the task manager.

The headset can still play other music however there is this loud white noise constantly. Besides restarting the computer, I found out that through my sound software do a testing of different type of speaker system I would like to use. basically it just let me test for stereo, surround etc. However I only have a headset so, I don't use other speakers. The interesting thing (Well for me ) is that when I tell it to for instant test surround or dolby it tells me that the device is currently being used by another program and then I can force it to do it anyway and after that the white noise goes away and everything is fine again. However as I said it only happen after I switch to a C2 program.

Since its not really easy to test or even reproduce as it only happens sometimes, I was wondering if anyone have experienced the same? and if anything major have been changed in audio system for C2, because I didn't have this problem in r237, I think the last build was that I used.

Anyway know its a long shot, but you never know.

Merry Christmas

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)