Audio pop/crack when song changed

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An album made by me on Fl studio. 9 songs in mp3 format
  • Hi! I have two songs that go seamless into one another,but when I play them in construct 2 there is a pop in between them... (code : On start of layout - play "song a" tag "1" ; When tag "1" ended - play "song b" tag "2")

The second sound is on a loop and it also has the pop when it loops...

• This might be an import problem. Did you try re-importing it or increasing the bitrate at the import?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I too experience this little quirk of popping/cracking sound.

Mine happens when I loop play a seamless-loop audio file that plays smoothly (without pop/crack sound) in audacity.

So far, I have tried changing the playback rate, re-importing to lowest and highest quality bit rate, but still getting the same annoying sound. :/

• It is always preferable in such a case to post a very simple .capx, along with the problem sound.

That way, it is much easier to determine whether the fault lies in C2, the sound or the Events.

Randomly guessing what the issue could be doesn't really benefit anyone.

• It is always preferable in such a case to post a very simple .capx, along with the problem sound.

That way, it is much easier to determine whether the fault lies in C2, the sound or the Events.

Randomly guessing what the issue could be doesn't really benefit anyone.

Hi zenox98

Thanks for the quick reply. Here's a simple capx. My hunch is that perhaps it's because the length is too short.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnv0jekiijh3w ... .capx?dl=0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)