Apple Rejecting Coocoonjs Apps!!!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Red Apple Game Sprites Suitable for side scrolling, action, adventure, and endless runner game.
  • Apple are now rejecting cocoonjs apps as the use the passkit api and if it is not used in you app the reject

any one know a fix for this or when it is going to be fixed as i cant publish apps to ios

i think is is to do with the mopub sdk not sure thi o have tried to contact them but not heard anything back

• I only did a cursory look. But as I understand it Apple/Google do not allow any IAP purchases to other services. I didn't hunt down any details. But if PassKit doesn't use the Apple store. That would be the reason it failed. Again though this was just a cursory look. It's possible if PassKit does support Apple store then Passkit may need to update.

• If that's the case, Ludei's twitter would be full of people spamming angry comments?

• I just got an update approved a few days ago using CocoonJS. Then again, I do not use ads.

Sounds weird.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i have had a response they say they are working on it but i found a post from march with someone reporting this problem but still no fix so not holding my breath

if any one has a fix or an idea please let me know

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)