APK upload denied at Google Play (CocoonJS plugin)

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi Guys,

Not sure whether this is construct related or something for ludei / cocoonjs team (or maybe problem i have to fix myself?)

I have a game which contains IAP (in app purchases) via the cocoonjs plugin that's in Construct R175.

This works quite good but .... since 1-aug-2014 I'm not able to upload my new build APK's to google anymore.

It reports that It's not allowed due to version 4242000 of google play-services which are used.

It also reports that minSdkVersion needs to be 9 or up.

Is there something i'm doing wrong or needs to be updated on my side?

cheers

//Xam

• the advertising ID of google play services is the problem, but i dont know how to solve this either

since there is no place on cocoon where we can enter the ID

any one can help ?

• Same problem here

• Same problem here

Only with banners / advertisement or with IAP?

• Ok I think Ludei fixed it. What I did to resolve this issue.

Check the minimal version on CocoonJS website (under projects > Settings > Android) which should be 2.3

Recompile using version 2.0.2

Now I'm able to upload my APK's again, Yay!

• Im late to the party but this is because Admob (Google) now, since August 1st, requires "minSdkVersion = 9" which is Google Play friendly. I had the same errors updating apps over the weekend (native android apps not CS2 apps) and had to use the '9' in the manifest xml.

• Just to clarify for everyone. Make sure you use a minimum of 2.3.3 in the Android options of the cloud compiler.

I ran into the same issue over the weekend .

• If I put another version of android, I will have problems then?

• If I put another version of android, I will have problems then?

No, all versions above 2.3 should work ( it seems it is not possible to select a version < 2.3 anymore anyway)

• No, all versions above 2.3 should work ( it seems it is not possible to select a version < 2.3 anymore anyway)

Thanks for the clarification, I have only used from version 3.0, for performance reasons, devices with android lower than this are very limited

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The problem was derived from a requirement from Google. Every android application on the Play Store must have certain libs included, as JLH1964 stated.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)