Any Xbox One can now be a dev kit, any benefit for C2 users?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Just joining in on the Xbox development discussion. My game is approved, and I'm accepted in IDnos@XBox. Trying to sift through the documentation figuring out how to do the actualy publishing. It is not intuitive whatsoever, if anyone has gotten further I'd love to chat.

• Just joining in on the Xbox development discussion. My game is approved, and I'm accepted in IDuga@XBox. Trying to sift through the documentation figuring out how to do the actualy publishing. It is not intuitive whatsoever, if anyone has gotten further I'd love to chat.

I'm in a similar boat, been approved on IDuga@XBOX but am not aloud to publish as I don't have live integration.

Still trying to figure out a way to get my C2 game to trigger Xbox achievements.

• Ah, so that is a formal demand? I haven't been able to find anything explicitly stating so.

• [quote:2a56edr1]On a personal note: However "cool" it may be to test my game on an XB1, I'm not willing to convert my console and potentially screw up

some retail games I bought just for that luxury...especially when my chances of creating a successful Indie game for it are very slim.

It's always been my impression that Xbox One gamers hardly touch indie games. One exception was Super Meat Boy and Braid but most of the time indies are a no go on that console.

I love those, I play them all the time, MS also gives plenty of attention to the better ones out there, imho.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Xeeko Flump it seems Ashley is trying to work on a plugin so we can have achievements and such:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)