any good game development/design book along with construct2

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of retro game sound effects made in classic style, including 111 sounds.
  • Hello, i have been using construct2 for a few days now and i must say it's really catchy...so far so good.

Now as i think using the integrated behaviors and plugin won't be enough for the kind of games i am planning to release after i purchase my personal licence, i wish to know what good book i can use to work around with construct2 (game design,AI and javascript programming).

I ve been making website for 4 years now and i can say i know a bit of JS(intermediate) now am learning the MEAN stack/ionic-cordova-crosswalk approach along with construct2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know any book based on C2 but if someone does, I'm also interested in such document.

• I am using the "Learning construct 2" book to learn a more in depth tutorial about the software instead of "construct 2 learn by exemple". i made a shooter type game and am pretty amazed about what construct 2 can make in such a short time. What i need now is some ressources about game developpment that i can apply to construct 2 in terms of AI ,game design and such....

• you can buy my isometric game template and you get my game + assets + isometry & c2 advanced optimizations and usage tutorial, 40 pages of advanced stuff though... and how i build isometry game.

other then that you can download scirras default tutorial for basics - https://www.scirra.com/manual.zip

• thanks ill look into those

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)