Any chance we can see this feature Ashley?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hello World,

Hey Ashley what are the chances of seeing Appflood integration into C2 in the near future? I've checked out their service, read some reviews, asked some people, etc. and it seems quite nice.

Problem is without knowing to actually code or without you guys making a plugin or something for it, I don't think most of us around here have a chace of using it. I've even tried to see if I can't make it work myself but it seems you have to "Open the Manifest.xml of your project and insert the following permissions" and I don't see any manifest.xml in intelxdk so I got stuck at that part.

So how about it Ash, pretty please with sugar on top give it to us?

• There's a million third party services we could potentially integrate, but there's no way we'd ever have time to cover them all. It's best to get them to write their own plugin, which is what our Javascript SDK is for.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, I realize there are a lot of em, but I personally was hoping for at least this one.

Anyway, thanks for the sdk link, I'll try to get in touch with them and see if I can convince them to make their own plugin.... I doubt anyone will listen to me, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)