Android iOS with facebook

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I think a lot of users would love to be able to integrate facebook smoothly in their Android and iOS (and 'insert other OS') games.

The way it's done now, as far as I know, is trough cocoonJS with the help of ClayIO... so you have an extra login to do. A messy, difficult workflow which a big part of the Construct 2 users struggle to accomplish (myself included). And a negative impact on revenue.

Would be so good to have a smooth way to do this from inside Construct 2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Totally agree on this one.

If there was one method to share your score on facebook.. Well.. Free advertising!

Indeed i do not agree to use clay.io.

I respect the plugin, but indeed i do not force my users to login to simply post to facebook wall.

• I think a lot of users would love to be able to integrate facebook smoothly in their Android and iOS (and 'insert other OS') games.

The way it's done now, as far as I know, is trough cocoonJS with the help of ClayIO... so you have an extra login to do. A messy, difficult workflow which a big part of the Construct 2 users struggle to accomplish (myself included). And a negative impact on revenue.

Would be so good to have a smooth way to do this from inside Construct 2.

I never try to export CocoonJS, but I integrate my project with facebook with the plugin of facebook to get the UID, and use the php and mysql to save data use for everything...

I don't know how works the export for iOS, but maybe users need to authorize your application to access on facebook in their iphone.

and actually I don't know if with your app you can send information to a page on internet to save or send some data...

if you can use AJAX in your CocoonJS project and access to external script with the iphone will be easier...

someone know my doubts?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)