Amazon app store optimization

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello,

I'm really excited about this amazon promotion, and had no problem exporting my game to amazon, got it submitted, and it was very quickly ( bout 5-6 hours) approved, the process was overall very painless, and I look forward to getting some more stuff up there, I just had a few questions, I have had success getting admob working via android/xdk, can it be used with the amazon html export? if not wondering what other plugins we have at our disposal, wondering if there is any way to use amazon ads, or amazon API in anyway,

Thanks for taking the time to read this text wall, and enjoy an excellent day,

-ZakChaos

• I don't think theres an option for ads that doesn't involve the cordova export.

You could try clay.io, but I think iap is the only official plug for monetization atm.

• well thats great i would prefer to use an official plugin ideally anyways, do you know if the IAP object works with the amazon one click publishing?

• I don't know, I haven't tried it.

• I guess only one way to find out,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey,

Did you find a solution to put ads in Amazon export ? Or to use IAP ?

• Any solution?

• How do you monetize your game in Amazon if you don´t have ads or IAP?

• I seemed to remember reading something about using admob with amazon, and just blocking play.google.com through admob, I'll try it sometime soon, and let you know the results,

• Are you using AdMob ads with Amazon?

• Hello,

I'm really excited about this amazon promotion, and had no problem exporting my game to amazon, got it submitted, and it was very quickly ( bout 5-6 hours) approved, the process was overall very painless, and I look forward to getting some more stuff up there, I just had a few questions, I have had success getting admob working via android/xdk, can it be used with the amazon html export? if not wondering what other plugins we have at our disposal, wondering if there is any way to use amazon ads, or amazon API in anyway,

Thanks for taking the time to read this text wall, and enjoy an excellent day,

-ZakChaos

If you are thinking the ad on Amazon is sufficient for your game, I said no you have to do one thing and it is app store optimization , It is the process which helps you to enhance your game visibility in app store and also help to get the maximum number of downloads for this you have to choose the Right title because if title is catchy then user click on that title and also create the description which contains the relevant keyword in it, and also take a screen shot of your game and upload it because for sagipl.com/app-store-optimization app store optimization technique visual marketing is very important now you need the review which is a very important factor because every time user check the reviews about the app or the game.....for to do this you can exchange the review from social media ...where 'many people are providing you a positive review you can do this by joining the app review exchange groups.

Thank you, i hope you find the many useful things how you get maximum profit from your game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)