AdMob - impressions without earnings for video watch (img)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Hey

Some people watched video ads in my app. And I see that in my panel, but there is no cash for this.

Is that mean, that they should click on this video? But this is revenue Ad, when they got something for watching this Ads.

thanks!

• Hey

Some people watched video ads in my app. And I see that in my panel, but there is no cash for this.

Is that mean, that they should click on this video? But this is revenue Ad, when they got something for watching this Ads.

thanks!

Hi,

clicks are better paid. However you also earn from impressions. But only "7" impressions will not leave any cash.

Wait till you have more impressions and check again. If there is still nothing, there could be an issue.

Regards

Andy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • clicks are better paid. However you also earn from impressions. But only "7" impressions will not leave any cash.

Wait till you have more impressions and check again. If there is still nothing, there could be an issue.

Regards

Andy

AndreasR

thanks, you gave me hope

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)