Admob does not work with Cocoon.io export

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • -Installed the plugins fom github (admob cocoon plugins)

-Created Admob Account

-Copied my Banner and Int. Keys

-Pasted to Construct 2

-Wrote the codes on button clicked

-Export without minifying, zipped and upload to cocoon.io

-Added Admob Native Plugin on cocoon.io and compiled

After all of these, I got my Apk file and ran on my Android Device, there was no problem or error on app, but Ads did not shown.

Where did I mistake?

• Do you have your payment method properly set up for Admob account? Google won't start showing ads until they validate your bank account.

Try with test ad units, those work even if you don't have payments set up https://developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads

• Do you have your payment method properly set up for Admob account? Google won't start showing ads until they validate your bank account.

Try with test ad units, those work even if you don't have payments set up developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads

I appreciate you for answering. During two days I was looking for a different answer that could help me. If it works, may god be pleased with you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi ,

Test ID's worked fine on my project, but;

I just activated the payments account and it gave me payments account ID. But Google says me there is earning limit to reach verification threshold, until I reach that, it does not give me permission to set up my bank information.

Also I tried with my banner ad ID in Construct 2 after activate payments and it doesnt show the ads again. What should I do now? Should I wait a day after activate?

• I set it up years ago so can't remember exactly and probably things have changed anyway. But one of my customers had the same issue recently (like a month ago) and it worked fine after he set up his payment details in AdMob. I don't know the details if he had to wait a day or not, but if it works with test AD unit then it's surely the case with payment details.

So yeah wait a day or two and if it still won't work then double check your settings in AdMob. If it won't work still then I'd contact AdMob support.

Shortly saying if it works with test ADs then technically in project everything is fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)