Admob and Browser object not working in latest XDK update

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Yes, it seems that if I whitelist those specific urls it does work saf . Strange as that was not needed before and intelxdk whitelists "market" by default anyway, which means(in theory) that any "market" url should work....

• admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?

• admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?

I used admob pro it worked for me dude.

• > admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?

>

hi, can you please give me the link of admob pro.?

and what is the version you use with Intel xdk, i use 3240 version the least version.?

• >

> > admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?

> >

>

> I used admob pro it worked for me dude.

>

and what is the version you use with Intel xdk, i use 3240 version the least version.?

Link >> https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

Free version 2% commission

Paid version 20$

I use C2 227 with XDK 3240. good luck dude

Note : I think admob pro is the best admob plugin for android & ios.

• Thank you so much for your comment and your help,

What does mean 2% commission, is it mean that this plugin will not work with full ads or another meaning.?

What is the different between the free version and pain version.?

• SaRaB - the 2% commission means that 2% of all your ad revenue goes to the developer.

If you don't want this, these are my XDK settings, and the vanilla AdMob plugin from Scirra works with these;

XDK Build 3240

Optimise with Crosswalk checked

Cordova CLI Version 5.4.1

Minimum Android API - 7

Target Android API - 23

Crosswalk Runtime Embedded - 16

Then I went Plugin Managment > Add Plugin > Third Party Plugin > then I added cordova-plugin-ad-admob

and everything worked fine.

Hope this helps

• SaRaB - the 2% commission means that 2% of all your ad revenue goes to the developer.

If you don't want this, these are my XDK settings, and the vanilla AdMob plugin from Scirra works with these;

XDK Build 3240

Optimise with Crosswalk checked

Cordova CLI Version 5.4.1

Minimum Android API - 7

Target Android API - 23

Crosswalk Runtime Embedded - 16

Then I went Plugin Managment > Add Plugin > Third Party Plugin > then I added cordova-plugin-ad-admob

and everything worked fine.

Hope this helps

What have you been using for iOS (if you publish to iOS)? I've tried using this plugin with iOS and it fails the build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike

• Nutzaboutpoker - Sorry, I don't build for iOS at the moment. There are a few things that you could try that may work:

First of all make sure you are optimising the game with crosswalk

You could use an older version of XDK that you know works?

Also are you using the IAP plugin because I know that that can sometimes cause problems when used with AdMob.

Could you maybe attach the build log errors so I know what part is not working.

Sorry if this isn't much help,

Ross

Link >> https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

Free version 2% commission

Paid version 20$

I use C2 227 with XDK 3240. good luck dude

Note : I think admob pro is the best admob plugin for android & ios.

So I've been having a ton of issues getting Cranberrys Admob to work with iOS - getting constant build errors.

I gave AdmobPro a quick look and it seems to build correctly, but I'm not seeing any test ads. Other than adding the "cordova-plugin-admobpro" plugin, is there anything else I'm missing? Does the built-in AdMob plugin in C2 work or did I have to download and install a different one.

Any help would be greatly welcome.

-Mike

• Nutzaboutpoker - Sorry, I don't build for iOS at the moment. There are a few things that you could try that may work:

First of all make sure you are optimising the game with crosswalk

You could use an older version of XDK that you know works?

Also are you using the IAP plugin because I know that that can sometimes cause problems when used with AdMob.

Could you maybe attach the build log errors so I know what part is not working.

Sorry if this isn't much help,

Ross

Yeah I'm trying to find the best way to publish to Android / iOS on the same version of XDK so I'm trying to get something working with version 3240.

No IAP, just using ads to monetize.

Gave AdMobPro a quick try and it builds great without errors - but doesn't display any test ads, so I'm trying to work through that now....

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

-Mike

• Browser object is still not working in Intel XDK 3240 (newest version). Has anyone else got it working???

• STARTECHSTUDIOS - It works for me but I'm only using the 'Open Link in New Window' event.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys,

I have published my app recently. The first days I got many impressions of advertisements but some days later, the app stopped showing ads. No updates were done in the app or new releases were published in the Play Store.

I'm using C2 229 and build with Intel XDK 3400. The Admob plugin I'm using is Cordova Admob Plugin: cordova-plugin-ad-admob 1.0.107 by Sang Ki Kwon (Cranberrygame).

I tried the next test with success: If I build a new version with other different package name, It looks start working again. But not if I use the same package name with a higher version number.

I have no information/mail from Google related with this issue or banned so I guess there is no problem there.

Someone could help me with this? I would appreciate a lot since I have been for a long time trying many things without successs and I'm quite frustrated.

Thanks so much!

• Hey, guys!

I also got in a trouble combining Browser and Admob events.

I could make it work on Android after building the .apk with Intel XDK but it looks like the game is considering as offline, except until an Admob ad is shown. That's weird. :/

I'm investigating this to be sure the error doesn't come from my events...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)