ADD DIRECTX IN CONSTRUC2 ! DOING REAL GAMES !

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
ADD ME ALL
$29 USD
A super duper mental math activity to practice addition with unlimited combinations.
  • This sounds like not knowing enough about the software and limitations (shared by all engines).

I myself called this a hobbyist tool for lack of knowledge.

I have since changed my stance and am blown away at the the power of this software.

What took me over 2000 events to do, I can now do in under a 600. This is called acquired knowledge.

And what was 15 fps cruises at 60fps and no bottlenecks.

Like anything in life, you just have to learn the tools. What they can/can't do and adjust accordingly.

And trust me, I still don't know how to do 80% of the things I haven't even tried yet. Lots more learning as new games get developed.

This is spot on.

As I've said several times in defense of C2, its because its such a simple game engine to use, most users very quickly make a poorly optimized game that struggles even on strong hardware.

But if optimized well, C2 can achieve amazing results even on mobiles.

The problem is that optimization requires someone with a lot of programming/C2 experience.

C2: Easy to use, hard to master.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, i know that this is a really old Thread, but i have found a Engine for you, which is completely free for Commercial use without Licenses and it use DirectX to make native PC Games. Use Witermute Engine (http://dead-code.org/home/ - It is similar like Construct2, but there you need a bit C++ knowedge.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)