Ad Revenue

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • If i upload a game made in the free version, to something like , and get ad revenue, do i need to shut it off or something like that?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If i upload a game made in the free version, to something like , and get ad revenue, do i need to shut it off or something like that?

Quote from the Manual:

[quote:27d9szih]Construct 2 Free Edition

Construct 2 can be downloaded and installed to any computer for free, including site-wide at non-commercial institutions like schools. Without a license, it runs as the Free Edition. This has the following limitations:

A maximum of 100 events in a project

A maximum of 4 layers in any layout

A maximum of 2 effects in a project

No folder organisation in the project bar

No event search

No configurations bar

No Families

No Preview on LAN

Not allowed to be used for commercial purposes (however, it can be used in education and other non-profit organisations)

Buying a license removes all of these limits. Licenses can be purchased from Scirra.com or from Steam. Both the Standard and Business licenses remove all the above free edition limitations.

Also, from the License Agreement:

[quote:27d9szih]1. Free Edition

The Free Edition is permitted for use by anyone for non commercial use. Commercial use counts as but is not limited to: use within any business (other than limited testing for suitability), generating advertising revenue, selling or licensing generated content or intention or capability to generate revenue.

Summary - You are not allowed to make money from the free version.

• okay, i wanted to know because i looked at another engine that said the same thing and then a video game website its mildly linked to said that you can get ad revenue

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)