[Request] Controlsreasign module

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Instantly Create Rogue-like Adventures with just 1 Layout! Include this IGM into any existing game.
  • Hi

I think we really need a "customize controls" thing. I don?t know if it should be a plugin, a tutorial, or what, but not all keyboards are arranged equal, and a player should be able to customize his/her interface easily.

This kind of key binding should be so hard to do (for the gamemaker). And hardcoding a key to a motion should?t be the standard way to write Construct 2 games.

I would like to be able to have a virtual left button, a virtual right, etc, and be able to bind them to the arrow key, the gamepad directions, a screen button, the l-mouse when it meets certain conditions, or whatever the user chooses. i think it would make games mores accessible, and coding more simple.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you are talking about key binding while ingame

It already exist , just go check out the keyboards manual entry

• I have customisable controls in my current project - took about an hour to put it all together including storing and returning values from WebStorage. From there, just use Key code pressed/down/released for all your control actions and animation changes.

• I too have done this, not too difficult.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)