[feature suggestion] Consumable IAP

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hi,

Since there doesn't seem to be any way to do this with the current IAP object, I'm putting it here as a feature suggestion.

Google Play supports managed products, which can be 'consumed' in game and then bought again (such as additional lives, one-time passes etc.)

It would be great if the IAP object supported this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I haven't used the official plugin so i don't know if it supports them but. Cranberrygame has consumables in their IAP plugin i recommend trying it all his plugins work amazingly. heres a link

cranberry has a lot of useful plugins you should check out and he is great at supporting you if you need help

• Thanks for the suggestion! Actually I have the whole package from Cranberrygames but somehow I missed that... probably because of there being the official plugin. Now I have all I need:)

• Ashley Is there an update about this important feature? Is it being worked on at all? I have been waiting for consumables for a while and I feel that this is a must so that we can monetize our games.

• Ashley Any news on an update for the support of consuming items? Cranberry plugin seems broken too

• I'd like to throw my hat in the ring of this topic. Having consumable products in your IAP plugin is a dire need for devs that want to add things like in-game currency bundles to the mix.

• I can't believe there is no "consume"... I mean, do they not care about the people who actually want to make a complete game? These are the things that make you want to look elsewhere...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)