[Feature Request] for Functions (Maybe for C3)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • It would be nice to have function names have the same features as Variables with in Construct 2 (or C 3 suppose now)

For example

functions that you have created are available in the drop downs / pop ops to be called..... just like variables can be

also, that you could change the name of a function (possibly available in a list somewhere) and anywhere it is called that name would change, so you don't break your game by changing function name.....again just like variables.

cheers...

• yes please.

100x yes.

it would also be nice to be able to move events to other sheets, without losing variables... so annoying

• Yes and No

Yes, it is good to have drop downs with names of the functions you already have.

No, no too much restrictions on calling the function.

I want to be able to call function before I have them in my project.

It helps to plan and allows to import functions I wrote in other projects, or to use entire event sheets...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I want to be able to call function before I have them in my project.

It helps to plan and allows to import functions I wrote in other projects, or to use entire event sheets...

Yes please. +1

• This would be great! +1

Ashley

• +1

• Yes and No

Yes, it is good to have drop downs with names of the functions you already have.

No, no too much restrictions on calling the function.

I want to be able to call function before I have them in my project.

Ok yes I understand there should not be this restriction.

But that does not stop functions being available in a list somewhere

Eg

any functions that are imported or created within the tool are available in a drop down list like variables

however this should not restrict calling functions that do not yet exist in your code.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)