[Help Offered] Translate tutorials to spanish

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi all,

I would like to help this community to grow, as i find that it is a very "familiar" and helpful one.

For that, i would like to help to translate Tutorials or Manual entries to spanish.

I'm a student in a Game Design institute and i found that wherever i'm asked for help in construct 2 and i send them the links to the some tutorial that are still not translated, they just drop the enthusiasm of making the game because they don't know english.

Well, if i can put my service to good use please let me know.

Ashley, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tutorials translations are appreciated.

Simply go and use the "Know another language? Translate this tutorial!" in the left bar of any tutorial to begin a translation of it.

I don't think there's a need for a request or anything, this is a community effort, and I, for one, can't speak Spanish, so wouldn't be able at all to translate my own tutorials in Spanish.

If you feel like translating them, go ahead :)

For the manual, atm, there's only English but translations for it are also planned in the long run.

• Great! Thanks for the quick answer Kyatric!

See ya!

• Unfortunately, cannot help you with Spanish, but if you need translation into French, let me know!

• Whenever I try to translate a tutorial, it brings me back to Top tutorials

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)