education purpose help

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I download Construct2 free edition for education purpose i wanted to know if i make a game so can i run this game on my Pc?

• You can export is as a desktop application or export it as a website and run it through any (modern) web browser

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks by the way Can i make small games construct 2 without coding?

• I download Construct2 free edition for education purpose i wanted to know if i make a game so can i run this game on my Pc?

well construct 2 has its own way of not coding, by coding something more simple, has a simplified language, more easy to understand for common people not only programmers with a IT degree , so yes u can programm it without coding but eventually u need to add events to track score etc. if u open any examples from c2 and open the even sheet u will see how simple it is, most of them are based on behaviors that automatically is setup by c2 and u just need to change speed, keys etc if u want u can do easy games , and complex once but u need to learn more for complex games, for small games its possible sometimes not to write more then 10 events depends whats the game about. i did a game only from graphics and 2 events 1 time i was testing c2 .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)