0 Favourites

a game to learn change return

• For my classroom I make a game to practice change return to custumer.

It's a beta version. I juste want feedback to optimize it.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-gam ... time-10524

Thanks for testing.

• It's quite good. What me bothered a little bit is the arrangement of the display of the money on the right side. If I look to the right side I have the refocus on the area where I can place the money, it's a litte bit distracting. This applied also for the Validar- and Effacer-Buttons. I cant give a advice for a better arrangement, because I don't now either.

And Maybe it's a little more challenging it would be more like a game? You could give somethings like Stars or Medals depending on time the player took, but this is up to you.

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for your feedback. I will test it today on a classroom. I will see if the arragement of the area is ok.

But for the challanging I'm agree with you. That's why I wrote that's a beta version. It's just 2 hours of work.

If you have other thing to reply, it will be very important for me.

Thanks for writing !

• Thanks for your feedback. I will test it today on a classroom. I will see if the arragement of the area is ok.

That will be the best idea, maybe it's only me.

[quote:1nu1j07k]

But for the challanging I'm agree with you. That's why I wrote that's a beta version. It's just 2 hours of work.

For two hours work it's really good.

If it should be more like a game I would do levels. Maybe in the first levels only whole sums and a level consist of only a few runs after another. Higher levels all kind of sums more runs. Maybe a time limit in higher levels? Bonus for the lowest numbers of notes and coins as change? Some kind of achievements like stars or medals? A High-score list could be something very motivating.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)