hello, excuse my bad english...
When I use textbox, I can use the keyboard to another use.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The student must complete the schematisation
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- put the text "fleches" on the textbox downstair
- use the key B (or V or R) to have rotation
- enter texts at the right of "Passage des ...". (Use R to the rotation of red fleches, enter R near nutriments, enter R near carbone and you can't use R to the rotation of red fleche)
- when you have more than one text, you can't easly use the key B / V /R
- the only solution use to use TAB .... not very "fun" ....
I can do another than enter textbox (without use TAB)
Not to stay in textbox whan I click on the picture
- Chrome: Opera Chromium Yes
- FireFox: Yes
- Internet Explorer: No but all textbox can't be use
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 178 (64 bits)