Audio does not play properly on older androids and iOS. There are two problems:
1. Sound/Music does not play until I touch any part of the screen.
This may be a bug in Construct 2 or a thrid party plugin or behavior....etc
Attach a Capx
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9jb8btl57k9c ... .capx?dl=0
Description of Capx
1. Plays audio automatically at start of layout
2. Plays audio when green box is clicked
1. Audio does not play automatically until I touch the screen
- Chrome: 42.02311.111 on Andrio:4.0.3
- Safari: 7534.48.3 on iOS 5.1.1
Works on newer devices but hope you can support older devices as well, as my game is highly audio dependent (kids games) and a lot of parents simply let their kids play games on their old mobile devices.
Construct 2 Version ID
221 (64 bits)