Sprite Seams are visible on Windows 8.1
Sprites that are next to each other show a transparent seam on Windows 8.1, and in Internet Explorer 11
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Displays 64x64 black sprites next to each other on a white background.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
1. Preview in Internet Explorer 11
2. Also appears in a Universal Windows Store Export to Windows 8.1 ( since it's using the IE browser engine I suppose)
- Export as a Universal Windows Store, Universal 8.1
- Open the .sln file in Visial Studio (I am using VS2014, update 4)
- Create a test cert, and run
White background is visible at the sprite edges
Solid black, no seams between sprites.
I've tried all the export/preview options to no avail, it seems to be an IE problem..
Internet Explorer 11.0.17
Other browsers are OK.
Operating System and Service Pack
Win 8.1 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID