I loaded a PNG file with transparency which was basically an upside down U. I then began to define the SET COLLISION POLYGON points following the shape of the U. Everything works fine if you manually enter the X,Y numbers. But, if you attempt to fine tune the settings using the up/down adjusters an error occurs switching from 999 to 1000 and above.
Instead of changing from 999 to 1000 it changes from 999 to 1,000 which makes the program think it returned to 1.000 thus moving the point and line to the far left of the graphic.
Attach a Capx
No file to upload, just import a picture as a sprite larger than 1000px by 1000px and then set the polygons.
Description of Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 0 : Set the Layout to 1920 x 1080.
- Step 1 : Import a picture (1920 x 1080) as a SPRITE.
- Step 2 : Place it on the LAYOUT
- Step 3 : Right click the sprite and choose edit.
- Step 4 : Select the COLLISION POLYGON tool
- Step 5 : Select the lower right point.
- Step 6 : Using the UP / DOWN fine adjustment tool next to the X, Y boxes reduce the X value.
- Step 7 : Now manually set X to 999
- Step 8 : Increase X by 1 using the UP / Down tool.
Any number larger than 999 will cause this error.
Watch the blue line shift to the far left.
As described above
N/A - in program only
Operating System and Service Pack
Latest Version of Windows 10
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 239 64Bit