Sound that is playing twice

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • Problem Description

Hi everyone, right now i'm doing the footstep of my pnj. Of course, i associate a sound when the player press the key's deplacement and it's stop when it's released. But i have just one problem, i have the behavior 8directions so when my player decide to use up and right you have a double sound and it can't stop.

I would like to make a event which tell that the sound can't be played if this sound is playing.

Thank you very much for your help.

• Problem Description

Hi everyone, right now i'm doing the footstep of my pnj. Of course, i associate a sound when the player press the key's deplacement and it's stop when it's released. But i have just one problem, i have the behavior 8directions so when my player decide to use up and right you have a double sound and it can't stop.

I would like to make a event which tell that the sound can't be played if this sound is playing.

Thank you very much for your help.

egmanue

This section is for reporting bugs in the Construct 2 software, and as such, all posts MUST follow the Bug Report Requirements. The template should NOT be deleted or ignored.

If you just want some help, then you should post in the Construct 2 'How Do I' section.

• Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as not a bug report

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)