Solid objects in one layout will have their collision polys present in the following layout.
If you have a layout with a solid, and then move to the next level (where this obect is not present), the collision polys will still be there.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
A game I'm working on where you can see this (very annoying) behavoiour.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open layout "1"
- Move to the next layout by moving both characters to the red square
- Observe the solid objects in the next layout (the cabin and the gravestones)
- Move to the next layout again
- The solid behaviour will be in the next layout, even if the objects themself are not there
Collision polys (?) are present in layout even if object itself is not (and the object is not Global)
Collision poly should not be there when object is not there
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Installed app Android: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Win 7 SP1
Construct 2 Version ID