Using the "load" system action does not properly load (or save) a group's activated or deactivated status.
(I'm unsure whether this is part of the feature or not as it was not mentioned in the manual or your tutorial for Savegames, but it feels like a bug to me since it's not fully loading the game as it was — which means a lot of things can be broken after loading.)
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
- "Start". Has a button to take you to the next layout. It also has a "load" button.
- "Game". Has a square object and a mouse object.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Preview the game (it should begin with the "start" layout)
- Click the "start" button
- Hold down the mouse button and create lots of pink squares.
- Before they all expire: Click on the "save" button
- You have now been taken back to the starting layout
- Click on the "load" button
The pink objects are not spinning or being destroyed anymore. The Group must be Deactivated!
The pink objects should continue to spin and be destroyed. The Group should be Activated.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7, everything upto date
Construct 2 Version ID