Rotate Behavior

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • Missing condition

I setup a Rotate behavior for an object

Unfortunately there is no option to add a condition to an event like "compare speed" or "compare acceleration" to that object

Windows XP - Service Pack 3

Construct 2 Release 158.2 (32-bit)

• It is, but you can do it in anthoer way. There're an expression about it.

Object.Rotate.Speed

Now you can use 'Compare two values' conditions with this expression. There're many expressions with each behavior so take a look at the manual.

And... this is not a bug. You should be more careful before writing on the 'Bugs' section.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, this is a feature request not a bug.

• Hello Shaircast,

The necessity of this condition is so obvious that I cannot understand why it is not there. Especially so since that would fit into the way that Construct 2 was meant to be used. It is in these moments that I remember the propaganda: "It allows anyone to build games — no coding required!"

In any case, Construct 2 is an incredible program, an intelligent way to make complex things in less time than it would take otherwise.

I do not like to wait so I found another way to solve my problem. In my language we call it "gambiarra". I don't know the word in English for that.

Even so, you are right, it is not a bug. It does feel like a missing feature. Im sorry for that, I will be more careful the next time.

Thank you very much for your help.

ps. Sorry if I use the wrong words. Actually, I do not speak English.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)