I have project where 1 or 2 common images are used across multiple sprite sheets. In the attached Example: The Bottle image is common across two Sprites (Level1 and Level2). When Exported (I did for Windows Universal App), only the bottle from Sprite#1 is getting exported to Level1-Sheet.png, whereas the Sprite#2 bottle is not!!
If I replace the bottle with a different image then the Export spritesheet contains the new image.
This is causing blank space in the exported game!
Not sure if this issue started from the R185b, as I dont remember having this issue in the past.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Simple CAPX with two sprite Sheets1: Level1 and Level2
Both sprites have common Bottle images.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Create new project
- Add a Sprite and select various images to animation frames
- Add another Sprite and select various images, but select one images that already part of Sprite#1
- Export the Project
- Goto the Exported images folder
- You will see that only Sprite#1 has the all images exported,
- The common image in Sprite#2 is missing from the sprite sheet
Ideally all Exported Spritesheets should have the images added into the Animation.
- Chrome: (NA)
- FireFox: (NA)
- Internet Explorer: (NA)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 ,
Construct 2 Version ID
Construct 2 R185b