A couple issues, the first was with R169, after pressing the Twitter button on an Android device it would open Twitter in Full Screen and you can not go back or close without ending the task. Maybe the 'Open In New Window fix' (introduced in R169) could be applied in this case for Twitter?
I wanted to test the above issue with R170 build but now the Twitter button is not displaying on Android OS Crosswalk build at all.
Apologies if this is not a bug!
Attach a Capx
Just a blank empty capx project with twitter plugin added.
Description of Capx
twitter button added
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 Start New Project -> Blank Empty Project
- Step 2 Insert new object -> Twitter button
- Step 3 Leave Twitter Properties as Default (including Initial Visibility: 'Visible')
- Step 4 Place on layout anywhere
- Step 5 Open Intel XDK (build 0876) -> Start New Project
- Step 6 Save C2 Project then Export using Android (leaving default export options)
- Step 7 Refreshed File Tree in Intel XDK -> Go to Emulate Tab -> Noticed no Twitter Button
- Step 8 Build using Crosswalk for Android
- Step 9 Test the ARM Build on Android device -> Noticed no Twitter button
No Twitter button displayed on Intel XDK Emulate or Crosswalk for Android (ARM) Build
Twitter button displayed.
- Chrome: (NO)
- FireFox: (NO)
- Internet Explorer: (NO)
- Only on Intel XDK emulate and Android OS (S3 with 4.3)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 SP1
Construct 2 Version ID