Link to .capx file:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project.
2. Create new Sprite object with any name and put it on the Layout.
3. Create some instance variables for the Sprite, with any initial values.
4. Delete the object on the Layout.
5. Try to change the initial values of the instance variables.
6. Values don't change.
The initial values for the variables don't change. If they are empty, they remain empty.
If you create an object of the type again in the Layout, and change the initial value, it becomes <vary> and keep stuck in it. You cannot change it anymore, in any way.
That the initial value change accordingly with the value that I set up.
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 8 Pro x64
Construct 2 version: