[R107] Colours different

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • First of all, this probably isn't a bug, but more an observation.

I don't know if this is related to the WebGL changes, but the contrast and saturation is a few procent higher in [R107] than it was in prevoius releases.

I am using a monitor calibrated for photo work and the change is very obvious to me. I have to say I like the change as is gives a much clearer image and less washed out colours. I hope this is intended.

(btw. Ashley, the animation problems are completely gone in R107 - I don't know what you did different from 106 to 107, but it sure worked!).

• It is not actually possible for the image quality to have changed unless you're using shaders, and it doesn't sound like you are. Are you absolutely certain this has changed? I would say it is extremely unlikely this has actually changed in r107.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It is not actually possible for the image quality to have changed unless you're using shaders, and it doesn't sound like you are. Are you absolutely certain this has changed? I would say it is extremely unlikely this has actually changed in r107.

You are probably right - it could be Chrome that has changed. IE, Firefox and Chrome has very different colours with C2, so it could easily be one of the automatic Chrome updates.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)