order of sprites construct2 (free)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrollin.
  • Hello okay? I have a problem here could help me? I did a shoot enemy bullets, but the bullets are passing behind the sprite floor.

The layers are in the following order:

layer: Character (3)

layer punctuation (2)

layer: ground (1)

layer: background (0)

is as follows; the sprite of the enemy and the bullet are in sprite (layer: character).

the sprite is in the ground (layer: ground).

z order: I put the (bullet sprite) as the second and the (enemy sprite) and (sprite floor) below them, but even so the bullet sprite sprite goes behind the ground.

I do not know if the problem is construct 2 or is something wrong that has not realized.

Thank you for your attention and thanks!

Signed: Michael Anderson

• If you are using Create to generate your bullets, you probably aren't setting the layer, which will default them to layer 0, which is Background (behind everything).

• This is the Bugs forum, and this is not a bug report, so closed. Consider posting in 'How do I'.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for blackhornet help, this day spent all day in construct 2 and this problem appeared and I was not lying , but I stopped for half an hour " chilled head " breathed counted to 10 kkk . I returned to constrfuct 2 and found "my" mistake. I did not choose the layer where the object would be created , then the system randomly chose . I am very grateful for your help , I intend in the future to be a great developers like gaming , but while this study some tutorials is what I have to learn because where I live has no course designer games , but better than the Internet does not have , " not really? " .

• Sorry Ashley , will not not happen again .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)