On Chrome on Windows, On Touched Object fires Once.
When exporting the project to Android via Crosswalk and opening in XDK or opening the APK on Android, the On Touched Object event fires twice.
Attach a Capx
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/614 ... h_bug.capx
Description of Capx
There is one layout with one sprite, and one event in the event sheet.
When the sprite is touched, the browser displays an alert.
Once on Windows, twice on Android.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open the capx in Construct 2
- Run the project
- Click the sprite
- See that there's one alert displayed
- Create project in Intel XDK and Export to Android via Crosswalk
- Emulate in XDK or build the APK and install it on Android
- Touch the sprite again on Android, either in XDK or on actual device
Browser displays TWO alerts.
Browser displays ONE alert, just like on Windows and just like I would expect it to, because I only touched once.
- Chrome: (Only in Android via Crosswalk)
- FireFox: (NO)
- Internet Explorer: (NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
Intel XDK 0505 (I think, not sure where to look, I believe it's the latest).
My Android phone, Android 4.1.1
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 158.2 64 bit