NW.js Is Vulnerable (Developer Tools Can Be Accessed!)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your craft game come to life with this sounds :D
  • The code is just like the one i found, works fine for "body". So i can assign form ID to whole button family? Because i can't find the form proprieties of the button family in the editor

Yep not like I though it would be, damn C2 family system thought it would make this a little easier.

Anyway for now I have nothing else to offer, I might come back later so either wait or let the annoying, repetitive work begin.

To be honest, it's kinda weird that NWjs is showing that thing on your end.

When I middle click (not inside forms) there is nothing appearing, might want to disable "unbounded scrolling" in the layout properties.

Unless you plan to create some sort of website using C2, then you should leave it on.

• TheRealDannyyy

No worries, you actually helped me fix the issue, what's left is a minor thing, the main problem is gone! Thanks!

• TheRealDannyyy

No worries, you actually helped me fix the issue, what's left is a minor thing, the main problem is gone! Thanks!

No probs we're all on the same messy but useful, web-based boat.

May I plug you our Official C2 Discord Server,

with a fairly large amount of active users and quick help with any kind of C2 related problems.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • May I plug you our Official C2 Discord Server,

with a fairly large amount of active users and quick help with any kind of C2 related problems.

I will

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)