My Objects Won't Collide

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • It's as simple as that, I'm trying to make it so that when one object collides into another its speed is set to zero, but it won't even collide with the other object. I set it so that when the game starts collisions are enabled and them being solid is enabled but that doesn't help. I've tried setting it to overlapping but when I do that it won't even move forward it just stops immediately, and they aren't overlapping I know that for certain. Any help on what I should do?

• Superpigy

This is the section for reporting bugs in the actual C2 software, which from your description, it doesn't look like that's what you are doing. If you are, then you must follow the bug reporting guidelines, or this is likely to be closed automatically.

If you are just after advice, then you should post in the 'How Do I' section, and include (much more) information than you currently have. A .capx would make help much easier.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please see the bug report requirements or post in the "How do I" forum for general help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)