LoadLibrary failed with error 1114

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • w w w.scirra.com/forum/construct-2-can-t-open-any-capx-shuts-down_t115790

(remove space between w w w)

exact same error, i uninstalled twice and im using the newest update

running w10pro

• hello

I have the same error since today on Windows 10 pro too.

I can open capx but can't open any layout in the editor. It crash with this error.

And so i can't open capx where a layout was opened.

graphic drivers are up to date

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • seems like there are w10 compatibility issues with other versions than "home"

hope it gets fixed soon

• Seems like the problem is related to the graphic card used when launching Construct 2

I'm using for work a laptop with switchable graphic card

I dont know why but a recent W10 update messed with the switch functionnality of the graphic card and it was only using the "intel HD 3000" and not the Radeon

I reinstalled the drivers and set the Radeon as default graphic card and now it's working.

If I switch to the intel HD, I have this error when opening a layout

• I upgraded to Windows 10 today and I am now getting this error. I uninstalled and reinstalled C2 and I made sure my graphic drivers are updated. Any other solutions?

I also tried running in admin mode without success.

• CDogs1964

As per the pinned notice, please don't post in the closed bug section.

As has already been said, this is generally caused by buggy drivers, so nothing really C2 can do about it.

If you think otherwise, please post a new bug report ensuring to follow all of the bug reporting requirements, in order for it to be investigated.

• zenox98 My apologies...how do I see this is in the closed bug section? I searched forum and this came up. Thank you.

• a lot of laptops and graphic cards have switchable graphic cards. You have to make sure that construct 2 is using the "high performance" mode: see

Subscribe to Construct videos now

it worked for me on windows 10

• a lot of laptops and graphic cards have switchable graphic cards. You have to make sure that construct 2 is using the "high performance" mode: see

Subscribe to Construct videos now

it worked for me on windows 10

Why have you pointlessly responded to a closed thread?

• a lot of laptops and graphic cards have switchable graphic cards. You have to make sure that construct 2 is using the "high performance" mode: see it worked for me on windows 10

it works for me too, on windows 10. thanks a lot.

• I upgraded to Windows 10 today and I am now getting this error. I uninstalled and reinstalled C2 and I made sure my graphic drivers are updated. Any other solutions?

I also tried running in admin mode without success.

It is not working whatever I am trying: reinstalling, switching the graphic card, optimizing the drivers, working on compatibility and looking for updates.

• Oh! it's work!! thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)